Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Are we going to build time machine?


All we know that the 20th century was the gold era of human arising and discovery in every field, and the most people think that the 21th century will be more than the previous, and go on, but in my opinion there would be a time when that arising will stop, and I think right now in the slow down era, and that simply because it become very difficult to discover a basic and essential thing in any filed, all the invention of the latest years are secondarily, I mean there is no evolutionary discovery like before, for example radio, and I think that because of the power of humans brain it is near to the limit of capacity , and even if we supposed it possible I am not waiting the time machine to be built ,not today and not forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment