Saturday, August 6, 2011

Learn languages and make friends with Livemocha


 I want to describe livemocha.com

my friend sent to me an Email and one I opened it I found a link to livemocha and this is my first time I use it.
Livemocha is a little bit like Facebook were you can make lots of friends from the entire world, but I think the most important thing in livemocha.com is that the most users use it for one reason and that reason is to learn languages and that make them correct your exercises and in turn you correct them.
How to use Livemocha   - Livemocha tips –

Website trick 1:  Sing up and fill your profile, upload nice photo of yours and write your interest.

Website trick 2:  Make a lot of friends that will make the chance to get your exercise corrected.

Website trick 3:  correct the exercise of others to earn Livemocha’s points

There are a lot of good features in this website you will discover it by application.
Websites similar to Livemocha : busuu.com
If you have question please leave a comment

N.Tayeb

Keywords:
Livemocha website trick
How to use Livemocha
Livemocha tips
Learn languages and make friends with Livemocha
Livemocha : Language exchange learning

No comments:

Post a Comment